Favorite Merry & Bright Things
Pom-poms on ski hats and The Nutcracker with Previn,
Eloise, faux mink jackets, and warm leopard glittens,
Jewel-colored packages filled with some bling ~
These are a few of my favorite things…
With all of the pretty presents and shimmer and shine of the season, it’s no winter wonder the line between gifts for vous and gifts for moi can blur a girl’s vision like snowflakes in a storm.
After all, ’tis the season of giving! So here’s a list of some of my fave festive gift picks ~ I’ll leave it up to you, darlings, to decide if you’ve been nice enough to treat yourselves to any of these treats along the way…
- Kate Spade Faux Fur Victoria pullover.
- FACE Stockholm “Toast of the Town” glitter gold polish, J. Crew.
- Kitty Flats by Charlotte Olympia.
- Sparkler Gia Wristlet, Kate Spade.
- Hello Sunshine pom-pom ski hat, Kate Spade.
- Reva ballet flats in “Carnation”, Tory Burch.
- Highlights of Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker led by André Previn.
- Leopard faux fur coat, Calvin Klein.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s DVD.
- Holly GoNightly sleep mask, Fred Flare.
- “Charm” glitter peep-toes, Kate Spade.
- Ikat coffee mug, C. Wonder.
- Fancy feet luggage tags, BoutiqueMix.
- “Cicely” velvet pumps in Bordeaux, Tory Burch.
- Sigh… Sawyer. LOST: The Complete Collection.
- Baked by Melissa mini cupcakes.
- Leopard glittens, J. Crew.
- To Catch a Thief, starring Cary Grant and Grace Kelly.
- Inslee By Design 2012 calendar, Zoe Boutique.
- Downtown Chic, from design duo Bob & Cortney Novogratz.
- Christopher Kane melon shift dress.
- Tortoise logo key fob, Tory Burch.
- Eloise at Christmastime ~ absolutely love love love Eloise!
- Cupcake prosecco. Clink!
Whether you choose to give or receive, or a little of both, Eloise would agree: these picks are all rawther fabulous! Besides, the real fun is in sharing your fa la la la and good cheer with the ones you love.
The Medestrian’s adorably glam Sis modeling garland with Mom at Christmas.
May your days be sparkly & bright!